10 Things I Want To Achieve In My Life Time
I had written this list before and yet as I read it today there were some edits. I would love to share my thinking with you simply so you know a little about me and what matters to me. Then I would love to know what matters to you.
10 things I want to achieve in my life time
- To contribute towards world peace, equality and redistribution of wealth
- To be known for leaving behind the tools and models that can raise aspirations of whole communities by introducing non-judgmental listening skills into the workplace, homes and schools.
- I would like to create a space where all ages, gender and cultures come together to learn without bias or prejudice. Where the contribution and wisdom of the young and old alike is heard and treasured.
- I would love to travel and learn how other communities and cultures whilst supporting change in places like India or Africa.
- I would like to understand who I am without work and family as my identity.
- I would like to have mastered my critic and always come from a place of non-judgmental listening of self and others and to have overcome all fears that prevent me from communicating from a place of love.
- To have lived, laughed and loved every day of my life and to have touched the hearts of all I met.
- To be the best mum I can be and support my children in a way that works for them and still allows me time and space to grow.
- To be the best grandparent I can be, by providing a space for fun and laughter and respite for both parents and grandchildren.
- To have consistently deepened my understanding of love and how I experience and express it. To feel loved and to experience it wholeheartedly and share that love with as many people as possible and to have created a haven in our home for our families, friends and clients alike.
What about you? What is truly important to you? Please do share I would love to know.
Author of Manage Your Critic – From Overwhelm to Clarity in 7 Steps
Sheryl Andrews was the Founder of Step by Step Listening, and has always been able to create space where other people felt safe to speak their truth no matter what that was. She is well known for her ability to listen, question and give evidence based feedback that turns any overwhelm into a clarity and confidence that they can turn their dreams into reality.
But what many didn’t know is that in private behind closed doors she was not always able to do that for herself, she was fearful of upsetting others and often did not ask for her own needs to be met and often failed to turn her own dreams into reality. She was no stranger to lapses in self belief and an overwhelming sense of not being good enough. That was until she learned to take her own advice, when she wrote the book Manage your Critic – From Overwhelm into Clarity in 7 Steps she became consciously aware of what she did for others but wasn’t applying to her own life.
Sheryl now runs retreats and online group coaching course that provide you with a safe to speak space where you can unravel what is really holding you back. For more updates and the latest blogs please do sign up here for Free Success without stress newsletter
Follow Step By Step Listening on Social Media